~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What can you say? The last post on my blog was 6 years back. It doesnt seem that long but it's exactly 2190 days. Thinking back what I have actually achieved throughout those 6 years, I would say nothing that deserves a Grammy award or a noble prize.  It may have not been a wonderful journey, but I managed to pull through, as a human, as a wife, as mother of 2, as a daughter in law, as a daughter, as a sister, as a friend, as a....Oh my. Don't you realize that women hold so much of role and people have high expectations on them to do their duty well in each and every role. Hell to that, I don't give a damn at this point of my life. This is who I am, I do what I can  and so long I don't cross the limit of my believes. I have changed, the way I speak, the way I think, I am not a good person as what I think of myself sometimes.

I have been doing my own mind blogging and each time i tell myself to put in on the blog. For 2190 days, I have been doing these. It's just strange that somehow you just can't find the time the moment you shared your life with another person and your little ones constantly hooked up to your leg like a koala bear holding onto a tree.

I do want to ramble on but this blog just doesnt seem the right pplace anymore. Hence, I'm going to come up with a new one and (hopefully!) I'll keep it alive.
-
-
-
-
-
And I came with the post above 12 days back and still yet to complete and post it.Oh dear, am I really that busy or I am procrastinating. 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment