~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, July 4, 2011

Pressure,Tertekan &......

Minda ku, badan ku, everything else rase pressured sesangat..TERTEKAN...apa yang menbuat aku TERTEKAN? It's nothing but WORK..Yes, Keje yg membuatkan aku TERTEKAN..menghadap keje2 office membuatkan aku TERTEKAN..yea yea i know tgh pregnant ni x boleh rase pressured...tapi at times it's beyond our control..no matter how much you try to relax yourself but there are certain days at work you just can't handle it..The task I can't handle the most at work is IT support..dealing and liaising with users can drive you up the wall..the sound of my office phone, the emails that comes in sent by users, and whatnot just annoys me to the max...moreover now, 2 staffs resigned in my dept..and with my condition now, I really can't take up the workload..I'm exhausted..tired..and users seriously never understand this..sometimes they behave like bullies...and even my superior increased my workload..i don't know if he realizes my condition..but i think he doesn't have much choice either when 2 staffs resigned..Despite all these, for the sake of my child, i try my level best to stay calm..I wouldn't want anything affecting my child in any way..this post is to express my frustration towards WORK...and its my way..Harap maklum...Sekian Terima Kasih..

No comments:

Post a Comment