~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally..I found it!

It feels so good to do shopping..Last Sunday evening, went to Pyramid with Miel to get some baggy, loose tshirts and blouses.. as I have mentioned in my earlier post,I'm going through clothes shortage..btw, I have just moved another 2 blouses to my "non-wearable-clothes-cupboard"..in replace, i bought 2 blouses in Ying and Yang at Pyramid!:)..OK seriously, I don't have a choice..because my body frame now looks outrageous in my normal clothes..I didn't spend on maternity clothes because it's way too expensive..hence, those blouses which I bought it's indeed not maternity clothes..I actually looked around for normal clothes which can fit my pregnant body so that I can still wear it when I get back my previous body..speaking of that, I wonder if i could get back in shape :P..just lets have some positive thinking..Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment