~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WIFE

Last night, Miel's niece called him up and asked for my Dad's contact number because she need to make some further enquiries regarding the medical course offered at the college my Dad works..So I told her that I will SMS to her later..Today morning, I asked Miel for his niece phone number..As I took his phone to type the number in my phone, I noticed there's a name "WIFE" in his received calls..I thought to myself, "Is the name saved to my number?"..Lol, yeah who else would be his wife if not ME..Ok I actually took a while to realized my number is saved as "WIFE" because before this he saved it as my name..not as anything else..not as sayang or honey or darling or sweetie pie or what-so-ever..even when there was once I changed it to honey, he changed it back to my name..and now he has changed it to WIFE..I didn't ask him anything about it..I just smiled to myself and continued typing the number in my phone :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment