~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The hunt begins for Maternity Attire

I've never thought that it would be a difficult task to look for maternity clothes..yeah, of course they have a number of maternity shops in malls in Klang Valley..but why is it so ridiculously overpriced???!!!...One simple looking blouse is around RM150..Goodness..It's not like you will be pregnant for your entire life and using it as an everyday wear..I wonder if there are pregnant ladies out there whom actually spend so much on a single blouse..must be really silly..Anyway,so far I have bought 3 blouses, only 1 of it is a maternity blouse..bought it in Sunway Pyramid..it was on sale and the cheapest :P..and then I have 5 pants(luckily those pants are comfy but 1 of it is too baggy to be worn to work)..and 1 skirt which I bought at Nichii yesterday..It's really worth it..bought it only for RM40, the material and cutting is so comfortable and it can be worn after during and after pregnancy :)..Well,as at now, I could still wear my normal clothes..but most of those clothes I was wearing until the 4th month, couldn't fit into my body now..So,the cupboard where I have placed the clothes that I'm able to wear during pregnancy seem to have more space as I take out some of those and placed it in another cupboard which is filled(overflowing!) with my other clothes..Yup, I have one cupboard full of clothes that can't be worn..yikessss...I really(x1000....)hope all those clothes of mine can be worn again :P..

1 comment: