~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, June 6, 2011

The rainbow of my life

It's lunch time now..I was planning to eat rice and paprik ayam but my stomach is full with the noodles i ate in the morning..and I couldn't even finish it..so ate the leftover for lunch..afraid that I will be hungry later in the evening, I bought butter roll from the bakery...since I missed the Nora Elena episode last Friday, I watched it while having lunch..there was a line in the drama said by the guy to his wife..he said "Pelangi hidup abang"..which means "The rainbow of my life"...and I too have a rainbow of my life..actually it's 2..Now, there are 2 rainbows in my life-Miel and our baby :)..believe it or not, I've never said romantic, sweet words to Miel..probably I did..through SMS..but even then it's just simple words..I seem to voice out my feelings towards Miel a lot thru this blog..Lol..Miel who claimed that he's an unromantic person have surprised me many times with his words..Well, he still claims he's not romantic :P....

No comments:

Post a Comment