~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, January 9, 2012

Simply Loving Spectra

Alhamdullilah, these few days ever since I started using Spectra Dew 300 and consistently pumping and having a positive mindset, i managed to keep at least 25 auns of ebm stock(ebm stocked on fri, sat and sun)...it's more than enough for Alya to drink in a day:)..before this, i get only about 7 auns-10 auns per day, and I had to mix formula milk.Nevertheless, Avent manual pump has been serving me very well for 3 months. It's  really good and comfortable but having an electric pump(spectra) has made the pumping process a lot more easier for a working mum like me. Hopefully, i can continue to provide EBM stock for Alya and of course, continue breastfeeding her:)..I simply love and enjoy what I'm doing..Proud to be a mum and to provide the best for my darling Alya..now there are 4 things that make me content:

1-Alya
2-BF
3-Pumping and
4-Cloth diapers

hihihihi :)








No comments:

Post a Comment