~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, December 5, 2011

Alya Zahra

That's my lovely daughter's name :)..I have given birth on the 23rd September 2011 and she will be turning 3 months in 3 weeks time:)..

Yes, my blog is soooo outdated. I have been so occupied since the beginning, starting from preparing for delivery until the birth and growth of my baby..

I shall soon update my blog on what have been going on since September

---how worried myself, hubby and my parents were on the day of my delivery.All we hoped for is for me and the baby to be safe
---my baby was on antibiotics(to prevent her from getting the infection that could risk her life)
---the 40 days pantang(getting used to handling a newborn and loosing my sleep:P)
---my 30 days old baby was down with viral fever(the worst thing I have faced so far and bear in my mind, a 1 month old baby having fever is something very serious)
---rejoining work and being apart from Alya
---etc, etc, etc

PS: Alya Zahra, the apple of my eye :)












No comments:

Post a Comment