~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, March 28, 2011

Progress of my baby bump :)

woahh..1 month plus since the last I updated my blog...I was pretty busy I guess :P..Actually I have been going through a very difficult trimester..Now, my pregnancy is 3 months old and I'm still having the nausea, tiredness..now added on with heartburn and more backaches, more nausea...I also have been falling sick on and off...and for me, falling sick during pregnancy is really bad...I was extremely weak and resting on bed most of the time..I wasn't worried about myself getting sick but I was worried if it will affect my baby...When i told my mum that I was thinking my baby must be in pain each time I vomited, she laughed at me and told me that my baby is fine and the vomit will not bring any harm to the baby:P...Alhamdullilah, when I went to see the doctor, she scanned my stomach and confirmed that my baby is fine..On the last scanning, the doctor showed me the hands and legs of my baby..and I could see the movements of my baby on the screen :)...It was indeed a priceless sight:)...
Anyway, even though I'm going through a tough time, I'm so thankful to have such a caring husband next to me..Miel have been really helping me to cope with all these...Helping me on household chores..Massaging my feet and back without me requesting for it..Bringing the food to bed when I was too weak to move..Being really cautious and careful when driving(Well you know how Malaysia roads are, so if he hits a hole or something, he will give an expression of pain)...Always comforting and reminding me to take folic acids, drink Anmum, and constantly saying, "Slow slow..don't walk too fast", "Careful"..."Are you ok"..even when he's asleep...No matter how I tried not to make a slightest sound during my frequent night visits to the toilet, I never failed to hear those cautious words from him :)...and like usual teasing, making fun of me, making me laugh, making me feel happy and wonderful...Thank you syg...I really appreciate every single thing you have done and still doing for me..I'm so amazed with your love and care :)...


PS:I think i should post at least one entry  per week especially for this baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment