~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What A Day...

Yesterday's post(Tuesday, 12/4/11):-

As usual I couldn't get up from the bed this morning..Moreover, I had this terrible headache and I was practically holding my head with both my hands while lying on the bed..Miel asked me to take MC and rest at home..Before he left to work, he came next to me and telling me again not to go to work...I was thinking of the same thing too until when I woke up at 7.20am and felt better..So I called up Miel, told him that I'm going to work(I know he's not happy with it)..I got up, took my bath, prayed and got dressed to work..Surprisingly, I wasn't even complaining to myself about going to work:P...until it started off with getting stuck at the traffic jam just less than a kilometre from home..I didn't expect he traffic to be heavy and it was already 8.10am..it was already 8.35am when I managed to get out of the Sunway traffic and head to Federal Highway...and the worst scenerio came after that..I kicked my foot on the brake really hard to avoid hitting a car in front of me( didn't notice the car was slowing down)...drove on more than 1 holes on the road(didn't notice this either..and at this time I was already thinking that I should have listened to Miel)...and then getting stuck at the Damansara traffic(the vehicles started to slow down even after the Subang tol near Glenmarie)...At that time Miel called...and he said ,"I told you right it will be jam"..I said, "Yeah, should have listen to you"..The headache and stomachache seems to get worse..I felt really sick..This was when I decided that I will U-turn after the Damansara tol and head back home..I sms-ed my boss and informed him that I'm on EL on that day...Then suddenly, something that you don't wish to happen when you're stuck at a massive traffc jam..The urgency need to urinate!..Ever since I got pregnant, it's really difficult for me to control my bladder..I was keep saying the same thing to myself-should have stayed at home, should have stayed at home..I passed thru the Damansara tol half an hour later, drove ahead, took the Uturn and drop by  at a  petrol station..But I was afraid of going to the public toilet alone.So forcing my bladder to stay hold, I speed up to home!..Ok ok I didn't actually speed up..I'm really being extra careful with my condition now:P..Well,it was indeed a stressful morning for me..

PS:I didn't keep my-so-called-promise to publish a post for my baby one every week..I'm getting lazier..:S

No comments:

Post a Comment