~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, May 16, 2011

Miss

When I have not see my mum for a week or 2 the most, I start to miss her a lot. Especially now when I'm soon becoming a mother..If I'm on leave and Miel is at work or if there's long break, I would stay at least a day at my parent's home..Miel teases me sometimes that I must be really excited to go to my parent's house..Which daugther won't be...I will just pretend that I'm not too excited :P...But when I'm already at my parent's place, I start to miss Miel..and I will be counting the minutes, hours, days to return to him...I will be so glad to see him even after being away for 24 hours*do i sound like i'm exaggerating?*..but I will start missing my mum again..hehe..so it's like I can't bare being away from Miel..and I can't be away from Mum for a long time as well...and now after mum and pappa has left after sending me back home, my thoughts are on them...at least, I have learned not to shed my tears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment