~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pregnant baker..haha

I'm becoming lazier nowadays..I really can't help it..but even then, I managed to bake"kek batik", nutty choco shortbread cookies and blueberry yogurt cake last week :)...wow, I'm amazed with myself :P...Since past few weeks, I had cravings to tried out new recipes and surprisingly, I wanted to tried it out by myself..the first things i baked was kek batik..and that was right after I came back home from work...had my dinner and straightaway started...my mum in law wanted to help me out..but I said to her I want to do it myself..and she just laughed..hehe...though I had the recipe next to me, I didn't exactly follow the ingredients or its' method..main hentam2 je sesuke hati :P...and not bad, it turn out pretty well..taste just nice..not too sweet...I tasted a bit and placed the rest in the refrigerator to chill..next morning, packed some for my office colleagues..they have been asking for it...and I have been telling them i'm too tired, didn't have time to do it because reached home late from work..while packing, Miel came to the kitchen and tasted a small piece..asked him how was it..and he said," very nice, never tasted something like this before"..melampau la tu..I just gave him a look  and knew very well that he's joking...My colleagues said not bad too, for a first time :)..then the second thing  I baked was nutty choco shortbread cookies on Saturday and blueberry yogurt cake on Sunday ...I spent my last weekend at my parent's home..for me, spending time at parent's home is an enjoyment :)..I bought the things needed to bake the cookies and cake at Giant supermarket..and was really eager to start baking...at the end of rolling out the cookies dough and cutting it into uneven square shapes, I was already exhausted..My mum pitied me..Kesian tgk anak dia susah payah buat biskut..huhu..well, the cookies turned out ok...but should add on more sugar and bake it longer(the pic on kuali.com shows a brown-colored cookie)..anyway members of famliy said it's nice...the following day, baked the cake..the blueberry yogurt cake was really yummy...but should add on more blueberry jam..it would have tasted yummier..the cake was baking in oven when Miel arrived..He came to have lunch at my parent's home and to pick me up...No matter how much enjoyment I feel when at parent's home, my mind is always on one person and I miss him each time :)..Thinking back of what I baked last week, I'm so proud of myself..hehe..Well, you don't expect this from most pregnant women ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment