~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Best tak?

Today I went to check on the system problem faced by one of the dept's HOD..He's been having this error poping up each time he starts his pc..and due to I was held up at the DR(disaster recovery) site the whole of last week, I couldn;t attend to his problem immediately...The moment I entered his room, he said "Wahh, awak ni skrg dah kurus"...i laughed and thought to myself, "dah mula En.A ni"..he was busy interviewing me and there was one question that he asked me that i had to control my laughter. He asked, "Kahwin best x?"..and I answered, "Besttt"...and he laughed loud :P...
The main reason why I mentioned the situation above is not about the joke..It is about how a person in a higher rank is so friendly and humble to an ordinary staff like me..I find it difficult to see someone who's holding a high position in company is so down to earth..Probably Mr.A is too outspoken sometimes but what matters is , he treats everyone the same and he respects the lower rank staffs..The world will be a better place to live in if there are more people like En.A..don't you think so??

No comments:

Post a Comment