~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Missing Ma and Pa

Syukur Alhamdullilah, my parents wish to perform the Haj has come true. They departed on Monday and have reached Jeddah safely on Tuesday. Yesterday, my dad called and he said they have performed the first umrah and as for the accommodation and food, everything is good..Mum was not next to my dad when he called..so didn't get a chance to talk to her yet..I was really expecting to hear her voice..After few hours, I received call from my bro..He spoked to mum and he said mum sounded really excited :)..Yeah, she have been waiting for this opportunity..I doakan, hopefully everything goes smoothly for my parents and may they reach home safely...

Pa, Ma, we are all waiting for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment