~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lonely Home

 I have been finding some time to update my blog since last week but I was too busy..fuhh, being a wife and an IT support at the same time, is indeed a very challenging task..But Alhamdullilah, so far so good..I am able to cope..I hope I'm doing good as a Wife and a daughter in law..hehe..Anyway the thing I wanted talked about here is that last week Wednesday I decided to go to my parent's place  to take the new clothes Ma bought for me and hubby for Hari Raya Haji. The clothes were bought before she and Pa left for Haj.  I didn't take it earlier because my brother need to change hubby's shirt size..Few hours before leaving from work, my sister called and asked if I'm going to the pasar  malam..Since we are running low on groceries stuff at my in law's home, I agreed to take her with me. After buying the stuffs at the pasar malam, my sister accompanied me to parents' home. My bro was at home so I was really glad to see him..My sister in law was sick and she has been staying at her mother's place..The moment I stepped into the house, I realized how much I missed 'this' home and my parents..Home was so quiet, full of silence...As I went up the stairs and walked into my room, my eyes started to tear..(arghh there it goes again..I'm always an emo until today)..I took my stuffs and head down the stairs, spoke to my brother for few minutes, and left Home..I missed it but I couldn't stay any longer in the 'empty' Home..so empty without the 2 wonderful souls..

No comments:

Post a Comment