~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everyday is a happy day.......

that's my status on FB.. just updated it about 30mins ago..though it's such a nuisance to deal with users especially every single day(Thank god I don't have to work on weekends. It will take a toll on my life!!), doing all these IT troubleshooting, managing the system/servers, I still keep myself cheerful, try my level best not to loose my patience with users(on my condition now, i should really be in control) and not even a single day passed without a laugh at work..Thanks to my crazy, funny colleagues :)...Seriously work seems less stressful when I have these people around...I bet each of them feeling the same way too...No matter how tensed we are, facing all those rude users, getting "hentam" from bosses, we really make time to have a little chit chat, joke around and laugh out loud...the famous Charlie Chaplin quote goes like this:


A day without laughter is a day wasted. ;)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment