~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mission #3


1) Pretzel*ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!*

2) Maggi*ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!*

 3) Roti Jala with thick chicken curry *ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!*


Yabba dabba doooooo(Fred Flinstone's catchphrase)..hehe..finally mission 3 was successfully accomplished last week Tuesday. I was having flu and headache so I was MC on that day. Due to the flu, I was tempted to drink the Maggi Curry soup..Thinking that there's one maggi packet at home, I went back home straight from clinic..But found there was none and my mother in law went to the shop to buy for me..hehehe..I said to her that I can eat bread but she insists to buy maggi..She said, "Eat what you prefer and like"...hehe..Eating maggi after so long was really nice..especially when you're having flu and the mild spicy taste of the curry soup makes you feel better..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment