~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, January 24, 2011

Non-Shopaholic

During last Thursday's public holiday, my hubby ajak pegi shopping at sunway pyramid..and i didn't know it's SALES :D..hubby needed to get some things for him and I wanted to get working pants....ONLY..well of course after I went to the shoes department, I couldn't resist myself. I bought a pair of shoes...ermm..no..actually i bought 2 pairs of shoes..one formal(i just google to check what my type of shoe is called and it's ankle straps shoes) and one casual la..and the black working pants..there was a grey pants which I tried on and I really liked it..but I told myself to choose between the black and grey..so i choose the black..planning to get the grey pants some other time..which is next month??..hehe..well I didn't shop unnecessarily..I really need the working pants since I wear pants to work as much as I wear baju kurung...and the ankle straps shoes is something I have been wanting to get but haven't found the right one for me...and when i found it with the right design and is just bout 1 or 1 1/2 inch, i bought it though it wasn't on sale..and the casual shoes plak..well i just love flat shoes..hmm all these reminds me of the latest Shopaholic book series, Mini Shopaholic which I have already complete reading it last Friday..Now, I'm wondering...Am I becoming  Becky the Shopaholic?..Naahhh, I know I'm not..Still under control ok..hehe...speaking about Mini Shopaholic, this book continues to make me laugh...even my hubby gives me looks when I laugh to myself reading it..It's hilarious and funny..How not to laugh...


PS:Today started to use the ankle strap shoes to work..feels like my feet aches wearing it....Having a BIG feet is such a problem..urgghhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment