~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, January 24, 2011

To my soon-to-be-married-loose-cousin

I read my cousin's blog often now. It's nice to read about what she writes on her wedding prepration..and she actually updates every single thing..from wedding clothes to getting the surat nikah signed..it's good to see how things are going on well for her..and I pray to Allah hope that she will lead a happy,prosperous life with her soon-to-be-hubby..I don't think I'm the right person to advice her on marriage life since my marriage has just turned 4 months old few days ago...I;m still new at this too...anyway,  I still want to say few things to you, cousin..all i want you is to be prepared for your life that's going to change totally..marriage life has it's ups and downs..once you're marriage, you status don't just change to "wife" but also daughter in law, sister in law, etc..be prepared to take hold of the responsibilities(don't worry, Insya Allah you will be able too)..prepared to share every single thing with your husband..respect, tolerate, love and care..you should have this towards your hubby and same goes for him..and remember no one is perfect..and don't have expectations and you will be less disappointed(this one my hubby said to me before our marriage)..prepared to accept your in laws just like your family...there definitely will be certain things which you may not like..but you must be patient with everything..and never ever say anything without thinking twice..think wisely before saying some thing..especially to your hubby..just be sure not to hurt him or anyone..just smile, be happy, show your love and care to your hubby and in laws..don't bother what other people say or think because at the end of the day, it's going to be just you and him(this one also my hubby said to me before our marriage..hehe)..Insya Allah with both your parents blessings and Allah's blessings, both of you will have a happy life together...and jgn pendam everything inside..if there';s anything, talk to someone whom you can trust...and I think the best person to talk to is mother..mum always knows what to say and understands better than anyone else and will keep secrets..hehe..so just go with the flow, have faith and pray to Allah..my dearest loose cousin, i conclude by saying...WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND HAVE FUN!!! ;p



PS: i think this is the 2nd entry i'm writing about you..seeeee..you have such a nice, wonderful cousin..the BEST cousin in the world..:p

1 comment:

  1. owh..thats so sweet!!!yes dear,,will take note on wat u have said..thanks a lot!!miss u n love u lots!;)

    ReplyDelete