~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Memories of the Past-Good and Bad

While I was stuck in the traffic jam this morning, I was listening to THR raaga and the song "Indian Gals" by Yogi B and Natchatra was playing. right away my mind did a query and connect to my "brain database" and found the accurate memory data( not sure what with this programming language :P)...Rewinding my mind back to university years...I remembered when I was on stage with one of my bestie, V2 and some bunch of other unknown indian gals joining Yogi B and Natchatra singing "Indian Gals"...It was actually some function held by Tenaga Nasional Indian community...The organizers wanted a team consists of Malay, Indian and Chinese to be in charge during the function..so V2 asked me and another friend of mine to be the usherer and we we were advised to dress up in traditional clothes-baju kurung..okay  I was excited because I liked this band and they were so famous at that time..so watching them performing live was a really nice experience. moreover the people who attended were families of Tenaga Nasional staffs. so it was basically a very decent crowd..but what I didn't expect was,  to be dragged by my friend to go on stage with the performers. I was like, NO!...dah la pakai baju kurung...i guess they needed multiracial group of gals on the stage as well..haha..when I realize, I was already on the stage...adui!..I was so relieved when the song ended and I quickly went down the stage stairs..I do like their songs la but being on stage while they singing..ishhh..will never let such thing happen again..didn't tell anyone about this either..haha..anyway I don't go to concerts so I won't have problems like these anymore..hehe....whenever i hear this song on radio, I will remember this event..what I miss, is the moments I spent with my friends..Fun and enjoyable..there are a lot of sweet memories...I missed all those so much..missed the times when me, Asy and Azah took a cab and when to watch ocean's 11( or was it 12??) and that was the first and last I'm seating on the front row..my neck got cramped after that..missed when  my friends and I bought food and shared with each other..missed the gossips..missed listening to Raghav's song(introduced to me by miss Asy)..missed the first time going for midnight show..missed study group(it was more like a gossip group..haha)..missed walking to class which was not a near distance..missed celebrating all of my friends birthday...missed the food in UP10(seriously, yes)..missed that burger stall that sold very delicious, scrumptious cheese burger with black pepper sauce..missed having conversation with Klai over the microphone when she was just staying next room to mine..haha..missed downloading songs and movies from the local intranet websites( there were so many local intranet websites created by my university students.you could get all those latest movies, clear copy!..and songs from english to arabic, korean, etc..)..missed etc, etc, etc..there are so many la..and these is on uni life..I haven't' mention form 6 life...acting in a school drama for the first time, choir singing-on ABBA songs..holding high posts in school clubs( and people actually knew who I was..kinda famous la unlike when I was in lower secondary..haha)...catching insects for Biology project( that was really fun! and speaking about these insects catching, this was when my "wonderful" friends knocked at Mr.S's house, just to see how he looks like..haha..my form 6 friends will know what I'm talking about here)...and then etc,etc,etc..all these puts a smile on my face..makes me laugh to myself..but of course behind all those good, sweet, funny and wonderful memories, there are bad, "disaster" ones...thinking about that now, there were certain things that I wish I didn't do or I didn't say or didn't happen..but I'm just a normal human being.. I made lots of mistakes..but mistakes which I didn't and will never repeat again..mistakes that taught me to be wiser and made me a better person..so in a way I;m glad I made those mistakes..I'm glad for those bad memories..like the saying goes, "Ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian"...So here I am now, with all these memories in mind that have helped me to pull through everything and keeps me going..enjoying every past memories and every moment..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment