~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mission #1

1) Pretzel

2) Maggi

 3) Roti Jala with thick chicken curry *ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!*





It was yesterday i posted that one of my cravings is roti jala with chicken curry..and today I already fulfill my desire..hehe..I planned to go to parent's home after work today...just to meet mum and return back her cooking pots that she used to tapau food for me and hubby..while driving to work this morning, it crossed my mind that it's Friday today and my lunch is around 2 hours..so i decided to go there during lunch hours..called my mum and informed her and alsoooooo..requested her to make roti jala for me since she cooks chicken curry on Friday's..she knows about my cravings and she agreed to do it :D...when i reached home, i just couldn't wait to taste the roti jala...woahh, it was so yummy and delicious..really enjoyed eating it while chit chatting with mum..this really made "hatiku gembira"...lalalalalala..thank you so much Ma..You're the best!! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment