~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Backdated

It's been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog..nothing much happened..just the usual thing..wake up in the morning, go to work, come back..and then weekend comes..and then it's back to the same old rutin..only difference now is that my life has became a part of him :)...our recent activities was the cinema and bowling...okay, it wasn't easy to persuade Mr.Hubby to go for bowling...his sister and husband was like "jom la jom la.." until die terpaksa agree to follow them..hehe..so off 4 of us and the family's first princess(his sister's baby :) went to the bowling alley in sunway pyramid..Mr. Hubby was not that bad in bowling...malu plak I whom have played bowling many times performed really bad on that day..sampai masuk longkang more than 3 times...hahaha..

Above is what I was supposed to post on the 3/12/10..that's like 1 month ago!!..and the entry tergantung!..I didn't finish what I wanted to say..Wow, am I that busy?..Seriously, I don't know..Sometimes I don't have time or mood to surf the net when I get back home from work..Not like there are too many chores to do..just the usual things which i used to do during the weekends: washing clothes and ironing. and that's not like everyday..or maybe I'm getting lazier..haha...or maybe i prefer to lay on bed, rest and wait for him to come back home...thinking of him..I still smile to myself whenever I look at him...It gives me "love at the first sight" feeling each time :)....well, that;s when I'm not upset or mad at him..haha..anyway, so there are many things I want to update-parents returning from Haj, vacation to mine and hubby's village in India, attending cousin's wedding over there, etc etc etc...so hopefully lah after this I will spend some time on my dearest blog :)

1 comment: