~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chef of the day

goes to Mr.HUBBY!!!...LOL..Yesterday, for dinner, i called mr. hubby and informed him that I will cook tonight. Even though the day before we ate fish for lunch and dinner, i had to cook fish again since that's what's left in the fridge.. minutes later, he called and said to put back the fish in the fridge. I asked why. and he said, "baru semalam makan ikan, so i'll come and cook sambal ikan bilis..i'm already on my way back home"..I hung up with surprise feeling..my hubby is going to cook..fuyooo!..hehe..he was already back at home by 7.15pm, did some light exercise(he's trying his level best to trim his tummy), took his bath and went downstairs to the kitchen. after taking my bath, I went to the kitchen and he was busy peeling onions. I noticed he already soak the ikan bilis@anchovies in water. I was watching him preparing the sambal ikan bilis with full interest. He put whatever spices are there in the kitchen(fish curry powder, meat curry powder, etc). According to him, that's what he does..The ingredients were like a rojak!..He kept saying, "I don't know if it tastes nice..if it's not sorry la ye"...and then he said, "I never had any spectators watching me cooking..and now when i do, rase lain lak..hehe..I guess he is uncomfortable with me watching him. though he said he's ok with me being there while he's cooking, i decided to leave the kitchen and dry the clothes instead..After drying the clothes, I went to the kitchen again and he asked me 2 taste it..and not bad!!..not bad at all..it tasted nice..waited a while for the sambal to be fully cooked and then all of us had dinner together..I have to give credits to my hubby whom is willing to cook..most men will never do that..appreciate it syg!..looking forward 2 taste sambal sardin made by you!..hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment