~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Thursday, August 19, 2010

1 month away...; )

Today, at 10.08am, I received a text message from Miel..It says "Exactly 1 month to our big day"..I smiled at the message..The "good things" , "the big decision" that I have been talking about in my earlier posts are about  Miel and Our Coming Soon Wedding Day :-)...So here's the story..I n Miel met on 28 February at a wedding. For me, the moment I saw him, I felt calm ..All those miserable feelings that have been residing inside me the past years, just flew away...I would say, it's more of love at the first sight for me..hehe..He got my mobile number and I was waiting patiently for his call(ye ke patient..haha)..Two days later, I received a call from him. through out our conversation, I  was smiling away. We were just having casual chats and he asked me , "What do you want in a guy?"..I answered, "Kena jawab ke"...and then he said, "I asked a question, so kena jawab la"..That was the first time he made me laugh..When I said, I want someone who is honest,understanding and will love me and take care of me, he said, "I tak honest, I tak romantic..so macam mana??"...He laughed and I just smiled(actually i didn';t even say i want a romantic guy..hehe) ..and that's when it all started. My feelings for him grew:-)...Unlike other couples out there, we hardly meet and don't "gayut" on the phone for hours.Our phone conversations most of the time last for 5-10 mins. I can call him , ask him how he is,and then hung up.Find it weird??..not for me:)...I can sit with him and not say anything and that will be like the best conversation we ever had...One day I sms-ed him-"I believe we are meant to be together"...that simple but meaningful answer made him to decide-decide to spend his life with me..He told his parents if he ever to get married, he wants to marry no one else but me(that's like soooo sweet!!)..2months later, we got engaged and in a months time, we will be tying the knot..We know each other for such a short time but what's more important is the strong feelings we have for each other.. of course, we had arguments, misunderstandings, etc. All these help us to understand each other better and prepare us for life after marriage...Miel is not the sweet talker type or gives praises and he doesn't pretend to be someone else..This my what I love about him...so yeah these past 6 months, have been truly great and wonderful..,It feels good to be happy and smiling always ...the best thing is when the reason behind my smile is Miel :)
There's this hindi movie "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi".(a must watch movie), it means "Match made by God"...and it's true in my case..So this BIG decision is made for us and it's definitely for the best..Dear Miel, I am thankful to Allah for sending you to me..I look forward to build our lives together. Insya Allah with the blessings of our parents and Allah, we will lead a happy, prosperous life..and Miel, thank you to you for accepting me the way I am..I;m loving you and i will always love you and no one can ever replace you...and I am proud to say that I'M YOURS :-))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment