~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Syioknyeeee....;)

Yesterday, I was at my desk as usual, busy with work, staring away at the monitor screen and then from the corner of my eye, I saw my Head of Department. I turned my head and the moment I notice the papers in his hands, my lips curved into a smile. I knew what is it. It's what I and all the staffs at my company have been waiting for...Finally,it's here..My HOD came over to my place and gave the my document to me with a smile, and said "Wedding gift ni"..hehehe..Mr..., "wedding gift" from company..from you, it's different...hehe...Anyway,it's not just any ordinary document k..It's a "what-I-deserve-is-paid-off" document..syukur alhamdullilah for what I received..Indeed, rezeki(provision) is given to us by Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment