~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, August 16, 2010

Yesterday, I was too exhausted to look for cakoi...I have been working the past two days which means i spent my weekend at office..I straight went back home and landed on the bed and slept off until it was buka puasa time...seems like no matter how high my craving for cakoi was, I "mengalah" jugak..mengalah kepada "tidur"..haha..There was nothing much happened yesterday..just like any other day..but I came to realize about something...We, humans do make mistakes..and we learned from it...but it's best not to repeat the mistake again and again..that's how it should be..same goes for saying the wrong thing..saying it wrong once, twice is fine..but more than that might hurt the people you love..and don;t be judgmental...I also came to my senses about certain behavior of mine and in the process of changing that certain behavior/attitude...I didn't realize it all these while until yesterday...Well, I'm not an Angel :P..just a normal human being whom made lots of mistakes in life..at least it's better to realize now then never!
Anyway I'm missing Miel..The phone is in my room upstairs and I;m down here as usual "dating" with Facebook :P...I run up 2 my room, hoping there's a message from Miel..and the moment i noticed Miel's miss call , there's a relieve feeling inside of me:)...and till now each time both of us hung up, i still have the strong urge to call Miel back..and say..absolutely nothing...only with Miel, there can be a conversation without saying a single word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment