~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pink Watch...

Mum promised to get me a new watch for my birthday:) so last Saturday we went to Subang Parade. The actual reason we went there was because there was a Parkson warehouse sale and my dad wanted to do his Raya shopping. I didn';t find anything i like at the warehouse...just bought a track suit..and then decided to walk around the mall..left my parents busy choosing clothes in the warehouse:P..I'm actually 'hunting' gift for Miel..I can't find the ideal gift over here..found it online, on some overseas website but they don't deliver to Malaysia:(...As much as I expected, I didn;t find anything suitable to present to him in subang parade..so i decided to shop for myself pulak..hehe..saw some nice handbags in parkson but it was a little too pricey(what to do, have to save money:P)...then i came to the dorothy perkins clothes and the jeans was on promotion..tried on the size 8 and it got stuck at the hips!..asked the sales girl for a different size and the size __ fits me( not planning to reveal the size k..haha)..happily paid for it and went to look for my mum who was sitting at the chair, waiting impatiently for me and my dad...earlier while i was walking around the mall, she called my mobile and grumbling over the phone, "Where are you??!!..you planning to go around the mall the whole day and not go back home..your dad pulak still shopping"...I thought to myself, "Maaaaa, not again...."..hehe...when we walked out of parkson, there was a shoes+handbags shop..of course I couldn't resist myself from not going in:P...this time my mum found something she realllyyyyy liked-a handbag :)...the price was ok..around rm150..after discount..she said she wants to use the money I gave her..she was thinking twice if she should get it because of the price..she said, "Never mind la, expensive la"..then we walked out of the shop..we were just 2 feet away from the shop when suddenly she was like, "The handbag is nice la..I want to get it" and went into the shop again...I burst into laughter..hahah..she's improving in shopping matters :P...after that went to look for a watch for me..but the watch which I saw in sunway pyramid 2 weeks ago is not available over here..not even in it's own boutique..Therefore,I suggested to go to pyramid..Unfortunately, I couldn't remember which floor the watch shop is located..We were like walking up and down the escalators..and my parents started complaining tired of walking..luckily i found the shop before they start getting fed up..hehe..I tried a number of watches and finally below is the watch i choose( it's pink colorrrrrrr...hehe) and I simply love it!! ..thanks Ma..Love you lots!! :)

 My new pink watch :)

and I bought this perfume in Body Shop
sweet, floral, romantic smell ..love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment