~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, August 23, 2010

Yummy Pretzel

Yesterday, I met up with 2 of my best buddies, Iko and Damo at my usual hang out place, Sunway Pyramid..As usual, Damo is complaining that I didn't even call him since we met on Iko's bday in July..the usual "tak boleh pakai nye" statement never fails to come out from his mouth.."Eh hanizah, now who's working?..I'm a "vetti"(it's penganggur in tamil.)..so you la have to call me..i got no money..bla bla bla.."...I malas wanna layan him on this..haha..Iko was really in hyperactive mode...mana tak hyperactive, she was excitedly doing her shopping..as for me, it wasn;t easy to control myself as there were "SALES" everywhere...I was keep telling myself, "No Hanizah, don't do it..you already spend enough"..well i guess i was able to do this since I'm getting married soon and i know i should start saving..kalau x, i would have definitely brought home 2 or 3 shopping bags..haha..Iko wanted 2 get some pretzels..and i decided to get one for myself since I have never tried it...since there were a few of varieties of Pretzels and I couldn't decide on which, Iko suggested the caramel almond Pretzel...the Pretzel was hot and warm and I was tempted to eat it but too bad I can't because I was fasting:P...Later then, I bought some toiletries stuff and bid goodbye to them as I have to leave early...spent rest of the evening sleeping and helped mum prepare for buka puasa...Luckily after tarawih prayers, I remembered about the Pretzel...and mmmm mmmmm, the combination of caramel and alamond..so sweet and yummylicious...and I'm craving for more..thanks Iko, for introducing the Pretzel to me..actually I have always wondered if it tastes nice and I never thought of trying it out :P

sedappnyeeeeee Pretzel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment