~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Friday, October 22, 2010

1 month and 3 days..unbelieveable???..Believe it! ;)

I used to call him Mr.Fiancee and now I address him as Mr.Husband....still can't believe that I got one step ahead in my life that change my-all-these-years-single-title :P...It's been 1 month and 3 days,I and him got married...Lots of people, family, friends asked the same question, "How's married life"?...The same answer I give is, "Okay lahhh"..hehe..seriously I don't know what answers to give...either I replied them that or I say "So far so good"..So yeah, it's been going on good...there's still a long way to go..there will be ups and downs throughout our life..there's a lot to learn about being a wife, learn about Mr.Husband, learn about each other, learn to lead a happy,successful married life..I have faith in Allah..therefore, Insya Allah, our married life will always be filled with happiness,peace and harmony..and especially in bad times, may Allah give Mr.Husband and I strength and patience to overcome any obstacle..and may our faith towards Allah will always remain..Though it's unbelievable that I'm a WIFE to a man now, but there's one thing I believe in..that I and him are meant to be together...

As the famous saying goes, "Match Made In Heaven" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment