~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Friday, October 15, 2010

happy for her :)

A special occasion took place on the 3rd October..My dearest cousin @ Sil Rena( that's her famous nick name :P) engagement :)...when she told me that she was getting engaged, I was shocked, surprised but happy of course..the best part is it was just 2 weeks since I got married and the following week is her engagement...Lagi terkejut..haha..The occasion went on smoothly and she was such a happy bride on that day, despite her loose character was still there, trying to take a peak on her fiancee when he just arrived...Some things just don't change :P...I can assure you that I'm the most happiest person on earth that's she's engaged now..Only she and I knows why :)..Dear Rena, do you know I'm so happy and thankful to Allah that things are turning out well for you?..I wish you and your fiancee@soon-to-be-hubby many more happy married years..Love and appreciate each other always..and enjoy the moments of counting the days for your BIG day :)..Cherish every moment k..Love you lots loose! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment