~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thankful

I'm thankful that our wedding turn out well..I'm thankful to see all the happy faces of family and friends-happy with our wedding :)..I'm thankful that I'm welcomed wholeheartedly into my "new" family...I'm thankful that my new( in laws) family treats me well, loves and cares for me...I'm thankful to spend the rest of my life with you,Insya Allah..I'm thankful to have you in my life..I'm thankful to love you and to be loved by you..I'm thankful for everything Allah has given to me...Good or bad, I'm always thankful for everything..What ever unwanted incident that has happened or will happen in future, may Allah gives us and both our families enough strength to pull through it..Always believe that everything happens for a reason : Setiap kejadian ada hikmahnya...May we and both our families be blessed with peace, health, longevity and prosperity...


Love is one of the most subtle blessings that the Most Merciful One has bestowed upon humanity. It exists in everyone as a seed. This seed germinates under favorable circumstances and, growing like a tree, blossoms into a flower, and finally ripens, like a fruit, to unite the beginning with the end.  

Author :
M. Fethullah Gülen
Book Reference :
Pearls of Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment