~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hati sebak

Yesterday evening, while I was in the car, I decided to call my dad to let him know that I'm already going back home.But the call couldn't get through. No coverage at the basement parking. When I was about to reverse my car, I saw my dad  through the side mirror, walking towards his car. I wind down my window and called him, Pa!!....I spoke to him for few seconds, salam his hands and he hugged me :)..As I was leaving the parking lot, all of sudden I felt "sebak"...Hati ni rasa sebak...I miss having him sitting next to me while I'm driving...Miss the conversations, and of course I miss the arguments we used to have..Thinking about it makes me laugh and makes me miss my dad even more...It was a sad feeling but I didn't cry..Felt that way until I reach home..3 weeks has passed and I still miss my parents and family...One thing for sure, I'm really thankful I'm not living that far from them...Could go visit them easily :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment