~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Late

Miel just called 10 mins ago to inform me that he'll be coming back home late. It's 8pm and he's still at office and I guess he will reaching home later than usual. Felt a little disappointed about that. I'm already missing him. Though I'm busy at work or focused on other stuffs, I constantly think of him. Ever since I was back at work after a long marriage leave, I tend to look at the clock anxiously, waiting for it to strike 5.10pm..I want to be at home before he comes back..before we got married, I told him that I want to be at home and wait for him to come back from work..and that's what I'm doing now :)...Hopefully he won't be so late today..and hopefully he will reach home safely..and I will wait for him impatiently to come back home..hehe:P

No comments:

Post a Comment