~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Forgetful

Being such a forgetful person is really troublesome sometimes..I forgot to take pictures of Miel's gifts which I sent to him yesterday..Dah siap bungkus/wrap the gift box, baru teringat lupa nak snap picture of the gifts and the box after wrapping..the condition of the box after wrapping was so cincai looking (I'm bad at wrapping gifts)...But I feel delighted coz I managed to post the gift...I have been cracking my head how to deliver his gift..tried contacting the available courier services in Klang Valley and they mentioned I need to go to the nearest branch..I thought can just call them up and asked them to come to office to collect..but you can;t do that..you need to open an account with the respective courier service company..so using the reliable Ms.Google, I looked for the nearest branch and i found  MAILBOXES ETC..it's actually a franchiser of retail shipping, postal and business service centres..and all these 2 years living in my housing area, I didn't know there's a courier service center here..so I quickly drove there(after wrapping the gift "very nicely") worried that I won;t be in time to send in the gift for pick up..Audrey, the friendly lady working there suggested that she will help me to wrap the gift with brown paper coz she's afraid the pick up people will open up the gift wrapper(for checking purpose) ...and the charges were not that expensive either...She explained to me that Miel should be getting the gift by today or latest by tomorrow..After paying up and thanking Audrey, I walked out of the shop with a big smile on myself...So relief that I was able to send the gift

And today afternoon, I called Miel. I wasn't expecting him to receive the gift today coz Audrey told me that the parcel(gift) might be reaching Miel on Thursday since it's the Raya season..When I said bye and wanted to hang up the phone, Miel said something but it wasn;t clear. So i asked him what is it..And he said, "Thanks for the gift"..I kept quiet for a second and immediately thought why didn't he tell me the moment he received it(well we had little argument about that..when i think about it now, i feel wanna laugh..haha)..The most important thing is he likes the gift..As long as he;s happy, I;m happy too :)..Miel, don;t worry..even if you didn;t say this, I won't be sending surprises to your office anymore..Lepas kawen, nak bagi gift pun direct je..dah x de surprises sume..hahaha.. oh yeah he just called and he said he already listened to the songs that I compiled for him..don;t know why I felt shy to hear his comments about the cd..so i changed the topic..probably coz the songs are a bit lovey dovey..haha..whatever it is, I appreciate that Miel listened to it..Thank you, Miel :)


PS: I can;t wait to play the football one-on-one with you..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment