~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mr. Right

When I ask some of my friends especially the girls whom are still single, if they have anyone special, they will answer, "Haven't found Mr. Right yet"...this is like the common answer you can expect from most single girls..Trust me, there's no such thing as Mr. Right..you can go hunting to any corner of the world but you will never find one..It's about finding the imperfect person and seeing and accepting the person as who he is..Life will be so much easier and less disappointing if you don;t have high expectations towards your partner (someone taught me this and it took me sometime to agree with it..hehe)..If both parties are able to accept  flaws and still love each other unconditionally, then you have found your soul mate or  maybe your Mr.Right..So I have found my mine. Have you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment