~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, September 13, 2010

Ma

All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother ~~By Abraham Lincoln~~
 
Ma, I'm your child, your daughter..no matter what, you don't and never should say sorry to me..Even if you think what you said was not right or I got upset with anything you said, I never expect apologizes from you..You are the best mother I could ever ask for..You have all rights on me simply because I was in you for 9 months, and you nurtured me and took care of me and provide me the best..You will always be my inspiration especially now when I'm going to be married and will someday have a child of my own..I always pray to Allah may you and Pa have a long life and may all your wishes and dreams come true...
 
Ma,I will always love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment