~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Monday, September 6, 2010

Super Shopper

I already informed my mum a day earlier that I need to go out( i mean go shopping) to few places..and she agreed(without any complaints..hehe)..Early in the morning, I helped to bake pineapple jam tart(oh only now I realized..I hate pineapples..anything that has pineapple in it, I totally dislike it..but pineapple tart cookies is my favorite!.. :P)..We made move from home at about 9.45 am and was already at our first destination-SACC Mall by 10am...just like how we expected,  the shops were not open..so since PKNS was just across SACC Mall and it was opened, we went there instead...Just walked few metres in that complex, looking at those pretty(and ugly) baju kurung, jubah, etc..I'm looking for a nice,black jubah..but didn;t come across a jubah that is as pretty as the one i saw in Tesco the day bfr...I  fell in love with that jubah I saw in Tesco but it was too expensive..Perhaps on the last day(on the Hari Raya night) it will be sold for cheaper price...Tu pun if my mum allowed me to go shopping again..haha...and then we head back to SACC Mall...We went straight to the particular shop at 1st floor..bought the stuffs and drove out to Subang Parade..I wanted to get an engraved pen for Miel and in Parkson, Subang Parade there are number of choices...There were even 900++ pens...I wonder what;s so special and difference between these pens and a 100 ringgit pen..Looks the same to me..Anyway, there;s this dodger blue pen that caught me eyes...The color  looks pretty unique to me compared to the other common colors such as black, red and dark blue...At first I thought of getting the fountain pen but it's like old school(Miel might claim that..hehe)...Ball point is more suitable for younger age men..that;s what I think la...I was glad that they do engraving there..and the sales girl said maximum 15 words ..but I just want 6 words to be engraved on that pen..Miel;s name on one side and my name on the other side of the pen..Aftter the sales girl have done the engraving, she showed it to me and I smiled..It looked perfect...She wrapped the pen for me and once it's done, I happily took it and my mum and I continued to our next destination-Bt Tinggi Jusco..During the journey, my mum slept in the car..and when she woke up,  we already reached Bt Tinggi...My mum was looking for cushion cover and was helping her to choose on the colors and pattern of the covers..After having a pretty tough time deciding because my mum was like "I don't know if your dad will be okay with this brown cover..don;t know if he;ll be ok with that color..this color", finally we decided on which one , paid for it and walked out of Jusco..I need to go to the gift shop to get a gift box...Luckily, I found a stylish, silver box :)..By this time, my mum whom have been patient with me since morning, have already start complaining about her knee pain...Since I've bought the things I was looking for, we decided to return home..while we were walking towards the lift, I saw the Speedy shop..I have been wanting to buy Celine Dion CD for so long....My mum was like , "Faster la, leg pain!"..Quickly I entered the shop and within 5 minutes I was out of the shop with the CD in my hand :)..Can't wait to listen to her songs while driving :)...By the time we reached home, it was already 1.45pm...Prayed Zohor and went to sleep after talking to Miel..I thought since I already called him, he won;t be calling again until tonight or tomorrow..Baru je terlelap mata, the "I wanna hold your hands" song ringing on my phone.i thought to myself,"Habis la after this cannot fall asleep..there goes my after noon nap..haih"..hehe...but even then like usual, I smiled when I answered his call...His question made me giggle..I don;t know why he felt that the tone of my voice is different since yesterday..Miel, not to worry..Am really OK..: )...Lucky you that I could fell asleep after that..If not, I would have called you back..hehe...
A tiring but happy and fun Sunday spent with my dearest mum...after all, shopping is the best therapy!!..

PS:2nd last Sunday spent as a single person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment