~~Endless Love and A Life Worth Living~~
~~Gift from God~~

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

RAYA!!!

Staring at the pc and totally feeling bored...Am already in Raya mood :D...but thinking about coming to work tomorrow and the next Monday and Tuesday, makes the feeling of boredom even worse..Since I;m taking long leave for wedding, I decided to not take leave for Raya..Some of my colleagues are already on leave today..Next week, myself, my colleague, the secretary and HOD are the only ones will be on the office..Lagi la tahap kebosanan akan bertambah...But the good things are there will be lesser calls from users which means less work and road will be super clear!..Boleh la F1 racing!..haha

~~I would like to wish~~

~~Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri To All The Muslims In The World~~


No comments:

Post a Comment